[5-Course] Western with French and Italian Influences by Chef Ian Maxwell
Time & Location
About the Event
Time: 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Roasted Pumpkin and Country Veg Soup
- A healthy start with a vegetable soup featuring Roasted Pumpkin blended with a wide range of garden vegetables.
Creamy Mushroom Vol-Au-Vent
- Puff pastry Vol-Au-Vent case filled with creamy Mushrooms in a cream reduction finished with white truffle oil.
Baked Tilapia in Parmesan Sauce
- Tilapia oven baked in a rich tangy sauce finished with Parmesan. Served with a lightly steamed Broccoli.
Pork in Cider Casserole served with Yorkshire Pudding & Garlic Roast Potatoes
- Fresh Chicken slow cooked in a rich stock. Served with Garlic Roast Potatoes and Chefs signature feature “Yorkshire Pudding”.
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Soufflé with Macadamia Nut Ice Cream
- Made with cacao carefully sourced from South America and Africa, delivering a distinctive and robust nutty flavor to a rich & decadent chocolate lava cake. Served with a Macadamia Nut ice-cream.
Tickets are strictly non-refundable
Menu subject to change without prior notice
- 1 Pax$90$900$0